Sunday, March 7, 2010 @ 8:52 AM
*
I didnt attend school on Thurs because i had to remove my stitch. After i went to Orchard Kinokuniya alone to find a book, but cant find. So i just walk walk. Suddenly, one Japanese uncle just shouted crazily and scared the shit out of me. He was angry about something and scolded this kinokuniya staff. He scolded what bloody hell...young man you have lots to learn. LOL. The scene is just epic and many people walk to that area to satisfy their curiosity. Went back library to catch up on work later on..
Saturday was sports carnival and i thought it was not bad. Maths trail was not easy and the problem is we dont have time to think. Early in the morning, like who the hell can think... But my team not bad cause we quite enthu one. Though my class got some pissing off issues, i had chances to bond with them. Like finally.. Best of all, milo van! hah.
Aft that, went to eat with some of 1004 at pastamania and then arcade. Wanted movie but they couldnt decide aft all.
Abt 4pm, i reached SIA training centre to give maths tuition. I was tired and very distracted by the surrounding. So sorry to the boy.. I felt i didnt teach much lol.
I must keep up with my life.