<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Friday, January 8, 2010 @ 11:10 PM
*
fuck.

why. cause i hate ppl who accused me wrong. I hate and abhor, despise, loathe, detest, abominate.. esp when its someone close to you.

my life was screwed in the first place. It should be time to leave the scars there. I need to move on. I can no longer change anything.

but why. my attitude worsening.

My capacity. Is this my limit?

Or is it. Yes it is, I have lost.


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr