<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Friday, January 1, 2010 @ 3:13 AM
* 2010.
2009. I watched Did you hear about the Morgans with friends. I like the movie because it's super funny. Went arcade before movie. My last day of 2009 was spent well. Im glad.

2009/10. In the split second, I was at Marina with friends watching the firework display. FREAKING CROWDED. I felt violated and pity the females. Hairy men and argh their sweat. But i had a freaking fun time. Random screamings haha. LOL.

2010. Omg, it's 2010 and like finally, that dreadful 2009 is gone.

2010. A year to set things right. To start afresh and live life.

2010. Im resolved to study real hard whatever the route given to me, poly or jc. Anticipating for my Os results. Cross my fingers and pray real hard.

2010. I ate my very first Oreo Mcflurry this year. And I had so much fun with my friends.

2010. So much fun. And phew its an off day. I shall have my first sleep of the year now. :)


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr