Sunday, November 15, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
*
WOOOO~ I finally blogged.
I really miss all those times i put my days down in words.
O level is over! Happy happy. Actually, it isnt as exciting as I thought.
Watched 2012 a couple of days ago. Was very sian today so go out to Marina and Orchard with Jelyn and my sis. Next few days, i would be busy again. But i really want to hang out in the nights. i love to be in the silent atmosphere in the night with my friends. Miss the times.
So on tues night, going to watch duno what meteor shower. hope that it would be a good time with my friends.
Heh im no longer fifteen. This year's really exhausting. Faced with so many setbacks.
argh. Fifteen's lousy. hate fifteen hate fifteen hate fifteen. However, this is the year I got to know Pou Ing better. She's a good friend. Heh.
Feel like crying again :(
the whole day is terribly trashy.
I tell myself always to be strong when I realised the fact that Im weak.
Happy birthday to me.