<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Tuesday, August 4, 2009 @ 1:51 AM
* where is my family
Finally, im done revising for prelims. :)

Went for FOP on friday and CHC 20th anniversary on sunday. Excited for FOP 2010, yes there's Planetshakers. Wow.

Queueing up with s28 at Singapore Indoor Stadium is fun. lols. Learning the true nature of Singaporeans and being one..

I got the crystal block and it is unexpectedly heavy for a small block. -.-
It held great significance though. I meant the block and not its weight.

Had been watching Hitman Reborn. Till now, i like Lambo-san. :D

I alws thought, where is my family? Probably its just right in front of me. It is just that i refuse to accept. I wish i was in the Vongola family, so evr happy together.

Pardon for the crap. Im slpy. Goodnights.


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr