Monday, July 6, 2009 @ 10:41 PM
*
Today, I had a great time at library with Jun An. I saw my primary school friends, Lim Yun and Yun Jin. Of course, i couldnt recognised them at first. I was kind of shocked to see them, esp Lim Yun. I rmbed Benjamin and her alws having "childish fights". lols. Damn funny one.
For e.g, Lim Yun: Touch my Table PAY $1!
Ben: *pull table away frm Lim Yun's* (must leave a gap)
Jasmin: James, You also!
Me: ...*did as was told*
I couldnt rmb exactly but it's somewhat like that. So funny. :D
Thanks Jun An for being my study companion. We alws had common topics to say and alws very funny de.
Something happened a little different today. There's 2 girls from no-idea-what school came to asked if we were sec4s, out of the sudden. So they actually wanted us to answer chemistry qns. LOL.
Weirdness but altogether, today is a good day. :)