Friday, July 3, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
*
I thought, im gotten off my railway track if I continue to depend on my sight.
( Im short-sighted. -_- )
What i really meant was that i shouldnt have been feeling the way i felt this few weeks or i would get nothing out of it. Nobody may seem to understand what im doing and shun away frm me. The more i kept things to myself, i realised friends no longer find joy in me.
Faking my true emotions is not right either. I just wished my
friends were with me and understand what im going through.
Although it was the changes in the environment which changes me from the start, I discovered that it was because of the changes in me that changes the environment around me then. As i watched Amu-chan in Shugo Chara, I found her to be like me. I want a character change but it's so hard. I wished that such an egg would just pop out for me. Things would be much easier. :)
I felt so much better. :D