Thursday, July 16, 2009 @ 3:20 PM
*
Back and feeling better.
For the past two days, I had been feeling very terrible. I even thought i might have died in the fight against the virus. It's not H1N1 but an infection at my throat or i think it is called the tonsils. I could see that big lump of red flabby thing through the mirror. My body temperature hit to an incredible number of 39, which led me into thinking if i would have a brain damage aft this. I was feeling dizzy, couldnt walk straight, headache and bodyache. Took like over 10 pills a day.
Many also fell ill this week. Do take care people. Falling ill isn't really a good thing.
Had been watching "Just for Laugh" on Youtube and today i felt a lot better. Intend to do the homework :(
It's not easy.. but can do it.
Really, must take care.