Friday, May 8, 2009 @ 12:38 AM
*
Not been getting any better. A little unwell due to lack of sleep. More problems surfacing and the more i have to shift my focus on problem-solving instead. Recently, i had been mentioning Pou Ing a few times. I really have to thank her for supporting me. I nvr knew someone who had been three years with me yet now then that i realised her good points. She can be violent but under provokement. So look at her other side, she is understanding and can console ppl, motivate ppl. Thats how she help me in times of needs. I appreciate and did not expect to not regret sitting beside her. It was just the time i needed someone to pour out my feelings. All along, i felt like i was invisible. But thank her for encouraging me. :)
I stared at the fullstop. It grew and like a blackhole, suck me in forcibly. As i entered into the trance, into an endless pit of darkness, silence filled. And no matter how i screamed, nobody could hear me. Time stands and i was all alone in this vacuity. This vacuity of feelings. This vacuity of my existence. How contradicting that it is emptiness yet "silence filled". I began to make no sense. All i could make out was the unwanted memories i had. Sad to say, i do not seem to sense melancholy. (Once again, i make no sense.) As a matter of fact, im becoming like a beast. Or perhaps, worst still..
I woke up to find myself staring at the fullstop. What imagination i had...
just because of this fullstop.