Sunday, May 31, 2009 @ 1:06 AM
*
Mother tongue week had passed just like that. I love the week and Mr Du inspires me. He is one of the best teachers, i can say. His lessons were funny and was able to improve so much in my chinese. I want to thank God for having such a good teacher in my life which not only help so much in my studies but also, having to care abt me, my family problem.
I will miss this week when so many funny things happened in lessons such as a crazy boy making faces outside our class, the painter who painted outside ITRR3 whistled so loud and blah blah. i will make Mr Du proud and study real hard for he was the one who make me like chinese this much.
In abt 30 hours' time, im having my Mt O lvl. Thanks for those who had prayed for me. Later, in the morning, im going to wake up early to revise and prepare enough. Good news, I really feel like going to global prayer meeting and I decided that im going.