Monday, May 11, 2009 @ 1:59 AM
*
I love my mum. happy mama day. lols.
Although i dont have the courage to say it out, i know she feels it. And im happy.
我太感动了,都快流出眼泪来了。不知为何,但是我也被朋友影响到,在部落各用华文。也许,华文"o"水准要来领了,学生们都纷纷想方设法费尽心机,利用种种办法帮忙彼此提高华文水准。
在我身边的好朋友都让我回想过去的快乐时光。真希望有个
时光机,回到当初的快乐。
我真是搞不懂。有时,我觉得为什么我的身旁多了一些朋友,但也失去了不少。真希望我们的友情能永恒不变。
哈哈,想当年阿。
现在的生活却仿佛孤独的战争,自己和迅速的世界赛跑,根本无法暂停时间,问候朋友是否累了。或许我太在乎自己的速度,没法子放弃比赛,为朋友牺牲,是这样吗? 也许,是我忽虑了身旁美丽的花草树木,是我不肯放慢脚步。我认为我们人常常太顾及我们自己的琐碎了,但你最后一次问候你的朋友有多久了呢?你最后一次和朋友真正的聊天有时多久了?每个人赛跑了一段时间,可能有一时会感到疲累了,气喘吁吁的。这时,我们如果能够给他们一瓶水,就这一瓶水,我相信朋友一定会很感激的。
记得,就这一瓶水,它里头却充分着爱,支持,关心。更重要的是,它带给了力量,让赛跑者继续向前冲。我们就
一起向自己的目标冲吧。
What's the prejudice about? Its harder for me to accept as time passes. Esp recess time. Why cant we all be like as usual? I miss BB boys and friends. The seats during recess;it matters. Anyone can see that its distinctive. What discrimination against people. Why am I in between? Why am i even involved? I thought we were friends? are we?
What's with the childish acts? HUH HUH HUH??? You friend him, then i dun friend you.
True friends are not like that. But I seriously learnt alot about people, about different faces. I got more to do than whineing. So i should stop here. :)