<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Wednesday, April 22, 2009 @ 10:02 PM
*
What is happening to the world today? Check out Straits Times.

I read the newspaper during SL today and this headline caught me: "Warning: Suicide peak ahead". As quoted by an expert in the newspaper, "Suicide is also a sad reflection of a society's failure to help them as needed".
3 signs of suidal leave:
- Verbal warnings
E.g, "...life has no meaning..."
- Pre-suicide planning
E.g, writing suicidal notes, sorting out finances
- Behavioural change
E.g, generous in gift-givings, sudden euphoria..

Ms Fu gave us a lecture. Despairing, discouraged. I dont meant to upset teachers. I was already tired but I wanted best. I figured I gotta hang on. No matter how drained I am, I gotta squeezed the last ounce of energy and finish this final strife of my secondary education. No matter what problems and tests surround me, it's my own to solve it. 一定要坚持下去!

If you ever saw me doing my work so seriously, or ever ask me a qns when im studying, i apologised for my ignorance. I really trying to concentrate and becoming hardworking le. And, I finshed all my overdued works!! I am :)


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr