<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Wednesday, April 15, 2009 @ 8:47 PM
*
This musician never in a band.
This student never in a group.
This worker never in a company.
This soldier never in a troop.

What does it matter anyway?


Basically, today is just another boring day. Again, this mood swing in me: moodless.
Especially before recess, I would have this drowsiness feeling. I would listen to the lessons in a languid manner, with one hand holding on to my weighty head(due to my brain) as if it is about to drop off anytime. My lids would shut like nobody's business.

But sitting with Pou Ing is quite a joy. I cant believe i just said this. But i found myself with a friend who loves to eat in class. LOLS. Eating sweets, potato chips. I even ate waffle during focus on Monday. =X

Eating dont make me slpy in class. When the food is digested, the taste would shook me awake, and hunger would not force me to feel the fatigue. I could then focus on what the teacher is saying. And i could absorb the heavy load of information into my brain by "active transport". Therefore, i strongly suggest that food should be allowed in class. =)

But after recess, especially when there is Humans, i love it and i become more lively. I guessed. Maybe its the teacher which makes such a difference. I love Humans.

I gave up my highest achievable badge for my cca: founder's award. It was not only troublesome. It was more than troublesome. Apologise and all the shit. There were too many things happening in my life that make me realised
it isn't important to me. I just need the times we had. =D

One thing i found out abt him recently. He forged. I was rather unhappy but i dont rlly care. It just leaves me a worse impression of him. A leader, an officer, and already a man with his family. I just hoped he knows what he is doing. For the sake of an award, do you forge? Please, obviously not la. The award is nothing compared to the experience. The reputation is nothing compared to the friendship. Remember, dont be superficial. There are alot more to life than what is on the surface. We might have always heard alot of such common quotes and it may be annoying. But sometimes, it just slips out of our mind and we dont usually know which is more important. All of us should understand. My primary school teacher taught me this. Do what is right and not what is convenient. And i still remember..

The time of our lives.


It matters.


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr