<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Sunday, April 12, 2009 @ 8:26 PM
*
I have always wondered why people wants to invent time-machine. Haven we seen movies which portray roles of a man, trying to get back in time to redo his life, changing for the better? And did it succeed? Have you ever dreamt of such invention, dreamt of what you would do with it...



Easter was great! Friday, I brought my mother and sister to church. Im so happy that they enjoyed the day. I was so excited for the past weeks and i am very happy now. I enjoyed myself too, except when we were shopping at JP for like 3 hrs. Oh and 6 guys proved that "Confessions of a shopaholic" is not a movie only for girls. LOL. Went to watch 9.20pm movie. The female lead was hilarious and i laughed throughout the movie. I dont mind watching it over again!

Went for service for sat. There were many friends and it was like wow. Glad to see them enjoying! And i learnt happiness is an uncountable noun without the help of Mr Tsung. This immeasurably great feeling.

Went to library today and finish all my works 七七八八 liao. I am happy to be able to write that.



Now, I understood the good of time-machine and I want to go back to the times. I want the times where happiness is not momentary, nor contentment (in this case its complicated), nor bliss, nor entertainment, nor regrets. I could end up using up all the adjectives in the dictionary...


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr