Tuesday, March 24, 2009 @ 11:59 PM
*
I
love to be with my friends.
Im picking up my study pace. Not the speed of a tortoise anymore. :D
A lot of strength and determination is required of course. Putting aside family, friendship and unhappiness with teachers problems. All these happenings right now is nvr gonna help me unless i learnt to prioritise. My 'o' level year and i cant just give up yet. Many have high hopes of my results and i should not let them down.
However, one thing i could hardly evr change is to sleep early. During lessons, my eyelids would relax my muscles automatically and since i couldnt defy the laws of gravity, let it hang loose.
I wish i could nvr let them down! But as soon as i see no light, its like a reflex action, muscles contract immediately...
Poor thing me, but also, with Pou Ing and the sweets, i had to spend the morning with a grudgy face. I need a break seriously... TT