Friday, January 9, 2009 @ 11:44 PM
*

hooked in this. lols. its fun. Open house today at AJC and Nanyang Poly was great. I prefer poly's open house though. So many new things and the facilities are terrific. I very want to be in bio-chem engineer. It's cool wearing the lab coat. Gin Soon was so funny during the whole tour. Renfred was known as a 'doctor'. haha. In a simulator, this machine had its role as a patient. The hidden person voiced the 'patient' and talked very funny things. Shock tio us. Gin soon still say out "the person very annoying". Evryone laugh lor. Health sciences and aerospace are very interesting. Esp when entering the school of health sciences, it looks just lik a hospital. AJC is so much different frm the poly lor. Old and i think rigid. And i cant get into it with the current scores i have de. I wanted to visit sg poly's open house de. But duno what i was thinking when i am choosing. Perhaps, its not all bad since i get to compare between two different institutions.
Thanks to the tour guide too.