Wednesday, December 3, 2008 @ 2:41 AM
*
Went Bugis with mum and sis! Evryone have bought their things. I look so cool in my new outfit. Went home couldnt wait to chg it and show my dad. Top is pink leh! I will take a photo of me wearing it soon. lols.
On the way to Bugis, encouraged my Mum and i said alot of chim things. I so proud of myself. I crap alot of rubbish to console lor. I still came up with a phrase:One thing you will do in life is to be happy and one thing you will not is to be regretful. And then, i also let my seat to this elderly. Super proud of myself.=)
My sis brought a vry nice top. Mum brought the most thing. Lols. From top to bottom is all new. lols. Coz when she tried a top, we sae the bottom not fit. Then, when she tried a bottom, we sae the footwear unfit. lols.
My mouse worked! Went to Bugis to chg the mouse. Now got red light also le. lols.
Back home abt 10pm. Using my mouse now! haha. Webcamming too. Very fun lorh.