Friday, December 12, 2008 @ 1:59 AM
*
Aft opening up the present, i kept thinking..
I dun feel lik blogging about today le la. We went to Vivo to watch 'The Day The Earth Stood Still'. I lik the female lead because she is acting as an astro-biologist. This career cool rite? I wan be biomedical engineering if i can. Or be lik the female lead also can. Actually aerospace or astronomy quite fun also. Back to the movie. I like the big robot coz it look cool. Keanu Reeves is shuai but this movie not good because there was only 1 lead alien, human race survive with a chged lifestyle(specifically wad happen in the end?), most unconvincing role Secretary of Defence! But i like when the SOD said the aliens were like building arks and what comes next is a flood. Give it 3/5 stars.
Gone to Sentosa too. Got wet. zz. Lok Shing nvr get wet. blah blah.......
I dun lik wad i get. Because honestly, not quarreling doesnt mean there's no problem.
Howevr, i tink we hav a very serious problem. We are not moving on at all. This is not how it is supposed to be. I very sianz la.
I very tired. Slping le la.