<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 @ 12:39 AM
*
Oh i was reminded abt this by Jiahui.

Thanks for the people who wished me Happy Birthday!
Thanks Sherilyn, Eugene, Jiahui, Junan, Cherie, Mandy and Cynthia.sry if miss out any names coz i got a bad memory.
Thanks for my family who gave me a new wallet!
Thanks s28 for the shirt!

geez. Lik this only. Im contented okae.

Wish my family is back to normal. My mum is stil not back yet. This is very unusual. And since she lost her job recently, our family had alot of problems. I duno wad happen when i came back. Tml i camping agn. Can i juz see my mum before going to camp? Juz stay happy coz im sure now's down and next is up.
My dad had been drinking bottles of beer. This is worst. He is on medication and yet he is doing this. I knew he is grieved abt his mother's . My sis got her PSLE result and it wasnt as gd as mine. 201. But i hope she gets into the school she wants. I dun wish that she goes astray. She should be happy to have me. :) I will pray for her and my family. I will make time to be with them.

I love my family.


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr