<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Friday, November 28, 2008 @ 8:10 PM
*
KUCHA WHAT'S YA PROFESSION???

AH UUW, AH UUW, AH UUW!

I enjoyed SPARK camp alot!!!


Frm 25-27 nov, i joined the SPARK camp!

Day1
had ice-breaker games! Elope is fun! My grp ldr is actually 'shot to fame', i went to support the grp 'the focus' de band de drummer. lols. So cool to have him, Eugene and Cecelia as my GL.
I rmbed sitting beside Ivan during the briefing on that day. But we duno each other yet. I took initiative to talk to him! I seldom do that yea. I shall do it more often! Now, we become quite close.
I also rmbed Leon kip shooting me in the game of 'om om kucha kucha'. That time we dono ea other yet. But i rmbed!
Oh and of coz my tribe name is called 'KUCHA' which means blue in another language. It sound rlly lik a tribe language rite! KUCHA not only have singaporeans but 5 muah ppl. We called them the 'm'. So country-ist. I got alot of negative comments for this grp but i tried to kip it with me. Its lik so racist, no teamwork and coorperation. Some ppl talk more than they can listen. Appropriate is the keyword i think.They talk at the wrong time always and i dont lik that.
Had amazing race and it is overly amazing lor. Lucky our grp is go to Esplanade, then Istana. These places are near to Pasir Ris. Compared to murumu(yellow tribe) blahsxz, they went to Jurong IMM and blahzxs, lols. Our nxt clue brings us to CWP. But we were at Plaza Singapura and we had not enuff time le, so we went arcade!!! Best part of amazing race.haha. At nite, had dinner and then played treasure hunt and torch-making.
While playing treasure hunt, evryone were shouting because there were frogs in the field. The uncle still sae got snakes and many insects. So scary lor. Girls were like screaming. lols. Torch-making was messy and uncooperative. I was slacking. Then me and Cher Ying was putting newspaper into the balloon, trying to make creative tings. lols. Then we make it so pervertic. So funny lor the whole session. Although it was not really rite and our grp lost points becoz of wad we made, i had fun.
The dorm was not very good but we had a bed and aircon so not bad.But we Singaporeans slept in one room and Muah in another. I thot it was so not rite lor. And they sae the Muah were smelly. Muah could not understand English and the guys kip making fun of them lor. So sad la. I hate this part.
Lights off! But we cont play poker, caught by GL, then finally sleep.
Oh before moving on, we were to spray our hair blue too. It was so cool lor. I must find my pic with my hair blue. I love the colour on my hair lor. BUT its gone le.sobs. With the blue hair, i felt the team had a common identity and i think it is a good way to bond the team. Howevr, one of the Muahs did not had his hair blue. Pity.

Day2
Had breakfast aft playin a game of duno wad its called. Played in P.E. before but forget le la. We chiong and fight for our breakfast! Our Kucha kip gettin only ham and jam.No bread, cheese, lettuce. So funny lor. Heng all the food we get actually means extra food. So fun la.
Played Huntgry lata on till 1pm. We were to complete different tasks such as make human pyramid, talk to stranger and many.Got ridiculous ones lik, pluck 10 armpit hairs.lols.
Had lunch. Played station games.But it was raining and so it wasnt as fun. Howevr, chariot is so damn funny. Coz the Muah did not had the same thinking as us. For example, the ans is rowing the boat.The first person do rowing the boat. The second person did axe-chopping.The third do stabbing with a knife, then last person guess is golf.LOLOLOLOL.
Had BBQ dinner. Best dinner and i liked the sheperd's pie alot. lols. Learn cheers and learnt a dance using the song 'lollipop'. The dance was very nice when evryone dance together.
lata played 'candle war'.WHOOOO!
It was fun and exciting. It requires strategy lor. None of the groups burnt a string though coz it's tough. I was the attacker, tried hard to attack but the defenders are so strong, kip blowing off my candle. I tried screaming and distracting...useless lols. So determined and this girl laughed at me!! Until now i still duno who the girl is. Coz that time was so dark! how to revenge! lols.
When going to sleep, we found cockroaches in the dorm.AHHHHHH!We were so scared except the muahs. Deon and Leon and Edmund ran. LOLS. Muahs still helped kill one of the cockroach in the toilet. Freak lor the cockroaches so damn big and can fly de. But i was brave coz i went to bath! Actually, i was feeling too tired. Played poker while waiting for Eugene to see if we can do sumting abt it. Aft that, Eugene helped us spray Baygon. Evryone too slpy then went to slp at around 3 to 4.Felt that our team is growing zai lor!

Day3
Woke up late. Actually, we were given the wrong time, that's why. Nvr brush teeth then went to eat breakfast. Yucks. But nvm coz its not the first time. I did this once in a camp too.lols. Had acting and cheering competition. I felt we did too little cheers. I think we had some miscommunication and we did not really noe that was the competition. I did not even lose my voice lor. Cheer so little de even when we thought of so many. So wasted. Acting was cui lor. It dampen our spirit so much. We were all tired and could not think of anything except slping. What snow white, what 7 dwarfs, what superman, all cui lor.
Lunch was the best. Aft tat, had wet station games. wooo!!
aLL THE GAMES NOT VERY WET LOR. sO QUITE SIANS DE LAA. Tug-of-war was bad i thought. coz my hand was suffering lik HELLLLLICOPTER la. lols.
Played final clash! It was super fun! I kip blocking the water bombs and my whole body pain la. Then my feet was lik so muddy and all. I went to attk too. But Kucha at last lose. Second last to survive. Not bad la. Three cheers!
Got our camp tee and we all chged into it. I was given size xs and i was lik groaning inside lor. WAD XS!!! So i got a chg to 's'. I prefer 'm' which i had stated during registration lor.stupid lar.
Had a last dance on the road. And we were lik blocking a car. The car patiently see us dance lor.So patient driver! Three cheers! lols.
We took pics together and exchged contacts. DEBRIEF. Felt abit of unwilling to leave lor. Shared our feelings. And i said abt how kind the Muah fight the cockroaches and thankful of the GLs. The Kucha members were not as friendly as s28 members but i think they are also lik my family. Played last game of COW MILK. I love the game. I was once a Milk king okayys. haha. Quite touching to be separated when the camp break. Hope we get into contact still. I think i will join SPARK camp 2009! lols. And i will invite my frenz too!

Even if SPARK camp is over, Kucha continues!!!

It's a K, it's a K, it's a KUC!
It's a C, it's a C, it's a CHA!
K....U....C....H....A...!!!!
SUA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


That nite, went to mac at white sands to hav dinner aft waiting for Angela. Chatted with new frenz while waiting. Xin Ying was sharing to me and Lok shing abt their Murumu's exp. Went with Murumu. Heard alot of racist jokes while eating. Funny la. Learnt more frenz. When going home, XinYing and a girl actually took same bus with me. The girl found out she actually noe Xin Ying before but both of them forget. In the camp, they found each other familiar but couldnt rmb. Aft noeing they sit 911 together, found out the world is so small. WOW SO QIAO. And reached home abt midnite.

End! Finally! will post pics when i find them. I shortened this porst as much as i could. But i had too much to sae. lols.
Sleep le dudes. Nitex. KUCHA ZAI LA!


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr