<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Monday, November 17, 2008 @ 8:50 PM
*
Had a great time on my birthday with s28. I was very surprised. And i think this is only my third time having a birthday gift for fifteen years. Appreciate it. Fun making angel clay. Went Bugis then. Had dinner and played. KFC was cold and so we moved to an outdoor garden at national library. The place was so cool at nite. Lata, went home with Jelyn and Joanne. Found out they also had problems like me. The end la. Very summed up.

Asia conf is like coming..I heard today that Sir William says Thursday got bagpipe lesson!argh I chop thurs and fri for asia conf le leh. Dun care le lar.

Today went SANA! Passed the test.The first two answer was rlly 'e' for 'elephant'.LOLS.
The volunteer told us the answer!! Hard to believe. Still got people got wrong for the qns. lols x100000~.lols la. Had lunch at LJS and back to the place. Did role-playing and 58TH OWNED!!! WE WON THE ACTING! Almost the prize is we 58th boys winning. Our morale is high! Im in BRAVO 9 with Jason and Gin Soon. The skit was rlly funny. The scene was in a toilet and we were students. We peed and the toilet cleaner came to sell us drugs. We agreed ,got hallucination..but at last blablah learnt to say 'no' to drugs!The others were like "i couldnt' hear them!". But hope evryone enjoyed.

I learnt alot through all this. =)


PS. I was called upon during the SANA course for putting wrong sch. I swear I put Riverside and not ACSI. Its the computer fault! So ps lor. T____T


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr