<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/3190555569023172050?origin\x3dhttp://ubersuperfong.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>





My heart is gleeing .

Monday, November 24, 2008 @ 9:18 PM
*
Back!

Packing my bag for the S P A R K camp 25-27 nov. Dun miss me ppl!

Asia Conference 2008 is a brand new experience for me. First time in this and i feel good. Stayed at Talleah's house with the s28 and i think i feel even bttr. Nvr been treated so good. Time got away from me then. I missed the first 2 days of the event because of my cca. At least, i got the rest of the days off.

On 21/11/08, preached by A.R. Bernard and Phil Pringle in the morning. A.R. Bernard is powerful. So is the latter. Lunchtime, Christine Pringle, wife of Phil Pringle, talked about her miscarriage. The scene was like poignant and moving. Thereafter, went for 1 elective workshop only! so bad. Out of 6, i went for 1 only. nvm la. Went for the 'Adversity Quotient& Emotional Quotient'. Missed on the 'Choosing The Right Person In Life'. sobs. hahas. I learnt how to handle people and.. I felt more entertained unlike in CD lessons in our school.CD lessons=bored/homework time.
Next was a service preached by Pastor Kong. I was already feeling slpy and didnt caught wad he meant. My ears and eyes failed me. argh.

On 22/11/08, watched a musical called 'SPECIAL' and Benny Hinn came to preach. I remebered the 'ant' example and i thought that was a good illustration. I felt quite shocking that miracles did happened. I had this doubt and fear. But no. I had more undescribable feelings. Very mixed. All the different feelings came to me. I rmb closing my eyes and praying. And i heard something abt a guy with HIV being healed. I feel relieved. The people in front of me fell front as we prayed. I was quite scared when these kind of things happened, especially with the screams. aiyo. Hais. A long way to build up my faith?
I really had to emphasize on this part. Because i really felt this huge sensation, knocking over me. I felt physically and emotionally healed. When i was closing my eyes, i saw this white light, so bright. Sometimes, i felt nervous, then amazed and there are really alot of feelings. I could hardly believe how it worked. Evryone healed. So amazing. I was so affected. I heard of healing miracles before but nvr actually experience one. Now, i realised how powerful God is. Because the feeling is really really powerful, so impactful. I felt hunger. Both literally and literally not. lols. Had cup noodles for very late dinner.

On 23/11/08, the cellgroup overslept. We were supposed to wake up at 6. Some slept early at 2 or 3, some slept at 4 or 5, in the end all overslept. This shows how tiring evryone is. At last, we watch service online but it was so laggy. Then, it was also funny. Went for lunch and was preached by A.R. Bernard. Halfway, we went to queue for our last service. There many ppl there. Lucky to have Matthew with me. Through these days, i get to know more abt him. Glad to know him. A.R. Bernard is really a good speaker. I dun feel at all tired and i listened! He spoke abt culture and it was so funny when he came to ask abt Singapore culture. Our language 'lah!' and literature '8 days'. hahas. It was clearly-spoken how transforming one could impact the world. JJ Lin and Liu Geng Hong came. Wow! I love JJ Lin. His one of my favourite artists. On this last nite, i was unexpectedly high. i jumped!

Now that im transformed, i want to transform others! I want to be insulated and i want to penetrate. I want to grow in community.



Overall, I had great times going through this event. I thank God and without Jelyn, i wouldnt hav gone thru such things. I duno but i feel i own you alot lor.And i had to post this out lor.


***Anyway, i got a request to make. Im acting as a 'PROfessor' for my bio project. And i hope that a kind soul can lend me a white cloak or sort of so that i look like a 'PROfessor'. haha. Juz for a day. Tag me or sms if u can lend me.

Im going to pack my bag for tml le. hahas. stil haven pack finished. This time, muz bring my wax! Oh and i thanks Jessie( sry if i spelt it wrong) for styling my hair. It looks professional.


For more info..

A.R. Bernard


Pics will be uploaded as soon as i get them.


What?!
What'sup?


Archives
thnksfrthmmrs


thanksgiving
yay, clap people.
Designer: Chocoxbaby
Others: Chasethedrug Tumblr